This would be an optimal time to be up otherwise. The sky outside has just started to glow, as daybreak is only a couple of hours away now. Sets the outline of the tree outside my bedroom window into blurred relief. It is these early days of Spring that I enjoy almost as much as the late days of Autumn. It is difficult to maintain a sense of momentum (?). Although Beckett-esque moments of between-ness are easily obtained, so they are easily lost. And losing them is often turbulent. And very fucking counterproductive. If I had the luxury of time I would like to be up at this time everyday. It is a good time to compose. The best composing I have done these past 9 (pushing 10) months was probably done at this time of day, and involved various greyscale shadings of wedges and lines. It was an exciting morning. To sleep now (?), with the window open, and Mark So's music playing quietly in the background.
Read this journal I wrote and reply to it:http://www.last.fm/user/Mampato/journal/2009/03/22/2l55fm_50_cent_%3E_merzbow
ReplyDeleteI wrote it with the intention of provoking and obtaining comments. If I write anything serious on last fm, it will be ignored. People love sensationalism.